Quotes That (Could) Help With Anxiety...?
1. "Don't Believe Everything You think" -Unknown
Sometimes your brain is Going to Lie to you.
It'll tell you the truth too.For instance,when you
meet the "Love of you life" and your heart just keeps yanking you toward
that shot gun wedding;and Your brain goes
"Hold on there little miss,Dont do It"
In Cases like these You Brain Is Not Lying.And You should Probably listen to It.
But If you are Just Derping around going about you bussiness and Your brain starts bullying you by telling you things like:
"Stop,Your being an Idiot andThey are all looking at you"
"Stop breathing, they can hear you"
"You'll Never Be Good Enough"
Dont Listen To It.He's being An Asshole.Just Dont Listen To his lies!
2. “Smile, breathe, and go slowly.”-Thich Nhat Hanh
And When The "poop' Hits the Fan.
Find A Happy Place.
Smile (Because Fake it till you make it )
Breath (Because you kind of need air....for life and stuff)
And Go Slowly (If you want to give it an other try take it slow,
if not thats ok too)
3. "Be Gentle with Yourself ,Your Doing the Best You Can " Some one On Pintrest
And If It Gets To though out there.
Be Gentle With Yourself.
Your Brain is being an Asshole and You shouldnt listen to it.
Just Do The Best You Can.
4. "Fall seven times, stand up eight."Some Japanese Proverb
And If The Japenese saying wasnt clear enough.
Read It Again.
5. "Find A Bathroom (prefereably clean and Empty) and Hide For 5 or 10 minutes , It Helps"- Me
6. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God" - Phil 4:6
Because In The End , God's Always been the Answer.